Block ball valve for high-pressure acetylene SBAC-C
With male thread
DN 06/DN 10
- 03 – male thread on both sides for non-soldering compression fittings
with cutting ring DIN 2353 – heavy-duty series
06 – female thread on both sides DIN ISO 228 -1
- Temperature range
- Permissible operating temperatures: -20°C to +65°C
- Range of use
- Ball valve type SBAC-C in the nominal widths of DN 6 and DN 10 is approved for high-pressure acetylene PN 25 as a bundle / in-line valve according to the following standards and directives marked with, followed by the identification number of the notifying authority: Directive 2010/35/EU about transportable pressure equipment (TPED) Type examination ADR
- Directive 2010/35/EU about transportable pressure equipment (TPED) Type
- Technical specification
- Ball valve type SBAC-C is intended for throughflow and/or shutoff by means of 90° operation of the actuating element for the medium of acetylene with the pressure rating PN 25. The design consists of a block body with connector screwed in on both sides. The stem is fitted blowout-proof from the outside.
- Please ask separately for requirements that exceed the standard conditions of use listed in this data sheet. As a matter of principle, the safety information provided in the operating and servicing manual must be observed! The operating and servicing manuals as well as the approval certificates can be downloaded at www.von-scheven.de.
We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications.