Flange ball valve KFK-B
Ductile cast iron
Short face-to-face length
With DIN Flange
PN max. 16
- 25 – PN 10 according to DIN EN 1092 -1
26 – PN 16 according to DIN EN 1092 -1
- Face-to-face lengths
- DIN EN 558 FTF basic series 27 (formerly: DIN 3202 -1 Series F4)
- Temperature range
- Standard: -10°C to +150°C, DVGW -20°C to +60°C
On request: -20°C to +250°C
- Range of use
- Liquids: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
Gases: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
As a matter of principle, the resistance to the flow medium must be ensured.
- Series 26: DVGW for gas
HTB (DN 32 – 150)
Technical instructions on air quality control (TA Luft)
- Technical specification
- The KFK-B type ball valve consists of a 2-part body. Up to nominal width DN 100, the flange is screwed into the body. From nominal width DN 125, the two body parts are flanged together. The stem is blowout-proof with a two-fold O-ring seal. It is possible to attach the actuators via the standard ISO flanged connection.
- Please ask separately, where requirements exceed the standard conditions of use listed in this data sheet. As a matter of principle, the operating and maintenance instructions, in particular the safety instructions must be observed! Operating and maintenance instructions as well as the approval certificates can be downloaded at www.von-scheven.de.
We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications.