Flange ball valve KFL-C
Long face-to-face length
With DIN flange
PN max. 320
- 25 – PN 10 according to DIN EN 1092-1
26 – PN 16 according to DIN EN 1092-1
27 – PN 25 according to DIN EN 1092-1
28 – PN 40 according to DIN EN 1092-1
29 – PN 63 according to DIN EN 1092-1
34 – PN 100 according to DIN EN 1092-1
35 – PN 160 according to DIN EN 1092-1
36 – PN 250 according to DIN EN 1092-1
37 – PN 320 according to DIN EN 1092-1
- Face-to-face lengths
- DIN EN 558 FTF basic series 1 (formerly: DIN 3202-1 Series F1)
- Temperature range
- Standard: -10°C to + 90°C; DVGW -20°C to +60°C
On request: -50°C to +250°C
- Range of use
- Liquids: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
Gases: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
As a matter of principle, the resistance to the flow medium must be ensured.
- Series 26: DVGW for gas PN 16
Series 28: DVGW for gas PN 40
Technical instructions on air quality control (TA Luft)
- Technical specification
- The KFL-C type ball valve consists of a 3-part, from DN 100 of a 2-part body. Up to nominal width DN 80, the flange is screwed into the body. From nominal width DN 100, the two body parts are flanged together. The stem is blowout-proof and, from nominal width DN 32 is provided with a two-fold O-ring seal.
- Please ask separately, where requirements exceed the standard conditions of use listed in this data sheet. As a matter of principle, the operating and maintenance instructions, in particular the safety instructions must be observed! Operating and maintenance instructions as well as the approval certificates can be downloaded at www.von-scheven.de.
We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications.