Flange ball valve KFB-C
ANSI face-to-face length
With ANSI flange
Max. Class 1500
Also available as stainless steel ball valve: KFB-D
- 50 – Flansche according to ANSI/ASME B16.5 Class 150 RF/RTJ
51 – Flansche according to ANSI/ASME B16.5 Class 300 RF/RTJ
52 – Flansche according to ANSI/ASME B16.5 Class 600 RF/RTJ
53 – Flansche according to ANSI/ASME B16.5 Class 900 RF/RTJ
54 – Flansche according to ANSI/ASME B16.5 Class 1500 RF/RTJ
- Face-to-face lengths
- Lengths ANSI B 16.10 – Long series RF/RTJ
- Temperature range
- Standard: -10°C to +90°C
On request: -50°C to +250°C
- Range of use
- Liquids: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
Gases: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
As a matter of principle, the resistance to the flow medium must be ensured.
- TA Luft up to DN 25 optionally, from DN 32 standard
- Technical specification
- Up to DN 80, type KFB-C ball valve consists of a 3-part body with screwed in flanges. From nominal width DN 100, the two body parts are flanged together. The stem is blowout-proof and, from nominal width DN 32 is provided with a two-fold O-ring seal.
- Please ask separately, where requirements exceed the standard conditions of use listed in this data sheet. As a matter of principle, the operating and maintenance instructions, in particular the safety instructions must be observed! Operating and maintenance instructions as well as the approval certificates can be downloaded at www.von-scheven.de.
We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications.