4-way lowpressure block ball valve NBVA-D
With male thread
PN max. 40
- 02 – male thread on all sides for non-soldering compression fittings
with cutting ring DIN 2353 – light-duty series
03 – male thread on all sides for non-soldering compression fittings
with cutting ring DIN 2353 – heavy-duty series
- Temperature range
- Standard: -10°C to +150°C
On request: -50°C to +250°C
- Range of use
- Liquids: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
Gases: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
As a matter of principle, the resistance to the flow medium must be ensured.
- Technical specification
- NBDA-C, NBVA-C, NBDA-D and NBVA-D type ball valves consist of a block body with screwed in connectors. Actuators can be attached by means of an extension kit. This retrofit requirement must be specified when placing the order (additional charge).
- Please ask separately, where requirements exceed the standard conditions of use listed in this data sheet. As a matter of principle, the operating and maintenance instructions, in particular the safety instructions must be observed! Operating and maintenance instructions as well as the approval certificates can be downloaded at www.von-scheven.de.
We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications.