High pressure compact ball valve SIBK-D
With Steck-O connector
PN max. 500
- 15 – female - male connectors
16 – female - female connectors
- Temperature range
- Standard: -10°C to +90°C;
On request: -50°C to +250°C
- Range of use
- Liquids: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
Gases: Liquids group 1 and 2 according to PED 2014/68/EU Article 13
As a matter of principle, the resistance to the flow medium must be ensured.
- Technical specification
- Ball valve SIBK-D is designed as a compact ball valve with fixed female connector integrated in the body and screwed-in connector. The stainless steel stem is fitted blowout-proof from the outside. Fast fitment in suitable HD line systems is possible by means of the male/female connection variant. With the safety locking handle (SIBK-C) option, apart from the one-sided lock in closed position, the positions can also be fixed on both sides. Also available with locking capability.
- Please ask separately, where requirements exceed the standard conditions of use listed in this data sheet. As a matter of principle, the operating and maintenance instructions, in particular the safety instructions must be observed! Operating and maintenance instructions as well as the approval certificates can be downloaded at www.von-scheven.de.
We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications.